Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Frosted Designs Card Sketch #11

Here it is:

Here's my card:
The Roxie papers are from Close To My Heart® and the shapes were cut using the Art Philosophy Cricut® Cartridge. 
Now head over to Frosted Designs to learn about the prize and enter your card!  I'm sure you'll create something amazing!

Don't forget!  We're having a Design Team Call.  If this is something you've been thinking about, I hope you'll throw your name into the ring!  The details are on the blog!

4 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

Ann.. your card is beautiful! I love the details of the hearts in the circle!

barb :)

Polly said...

very cute. I like the use of the zip strips. Like the hearts to, I just did a card class and we used that very same heart

Ann said...

Thanks Ladies!
I really love this sketch - Jenny did a great job!

Becky B. said...

BEAUTIFUL card, Ann! Also, I love the new look of your blog...so pretty! :)