Monday, January 2, 2012

And the Winner Is......

Georgiana!
Congratulations. Georgiana!  You have won the Fancy Tags from Spellbinders Shapeabilities® and A Typeface stamp set from Close To My Heart®. Please send me your address so I can get your prize in the mail!


 
Thank you to everyone who entered and stopped by to congratulate me on 2 years of blogging.  I appreciate each and every one of you.
 
Now, don't despair if you didn't win!  There's going to be some blog hopping next month and there will be prizes!  In the meantime, I hope you'll keep stopping by to see what I have in store for you!

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Yeah! Oh how I wanted this set! I am THRILLED! What a great way to start the new year.

Thank you for being so generous.
Georgiana
Carson's Creations
coachfans at cox dot net

Georgiana said...

I just tried sending you an e-mail, but my computer couldn't link. I hope you will be able to reach me so I can forward my mailing address.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations
coachfans at cox dot net

Becky B. said...

Congrats to you, Georgianna!! Have fun with the the goodies!! :)