Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Frosted Designs Card Sketch #8

The week before Christmas and we have a new sketch for you:
Many thanks to Diana for creating this beautiful sketch for us.

Here is my interpretation:
The poinsettia was made using the Art Philosophy Cricut® cartridge available exclusively from Close To My Heart®.  I just love that cartridge!

The prize for this challenge is from me:

Some chipboard sentiments and two stamp sets are included in the prize.  Be sure to visit Frosted Designs to see what the rest of the Design Team did with this sketch - they are amazing!
Be sure to play along!  I'd love to send this wonderful prize to your house!

3 comments:

Becky B. said...

Great card and prize, Ann!! By the way, thanks so much for your kind words about my tooth extraction...my jaw/mouth is pretty sore, but I'm on the mend! :)

Joanne said...

Super card Ann! I really like the poinsettia from that cartridge, really nice! Another great challenge this week! Aloha and Merry Christmas!!! Hugs, Joanne

Ann said...

Thanks, Ladies!
You're so sweet!
Joanne, it's a great cartridge!
Becky, I'm so glad to hear you're on the mend. Mouth pain is no fun!