Saturday, November 12, 2011

Have You Discovered....

Follow Me on Pinterest
?


If you've never heard of it, I'm sure you're asking, "What in the world is Pinterest?"  In one word?  FABULOUS!
Actually, it is a virtual pinboard.  It's a place to "pin" all of the wonderful things that you find while you are on the internet.  People use it for all different reasons - to plan an event, decorate, store recipes, craft ideas, etc.  The fun part is browsing through other pin boards created by people from all over the world.  Now, in all honesty, it can eat up a lot of time if you're not careful.  But there is so much good stuff out there!!!!
Now if I've convinced you that you need to check this out, send me an e-mail and I will invite you.  Once you get started, I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do.

Here's a quote that I found on Pinterest:
Pinned Image

Send me an e-mail.  Ask for an invite.  You'll know what I mean!
Have a fabulous Saturday!

2 comments:

Ann said...

I've had a couple of people ask for invitations. How about you?

Trisha Morton said...

Ha ha1 I just pinned your turkey centerpiece!