Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Frosted Designs Card Sketch #3

Hello, faithful followers!  We are still busy working on the house, so my crafting time has been limited!  I promise it will get better!  We're almost ready to move in!

It IS time for Card Sketch #3 at Frosted Designs!  So, here's my creation and the sketch:



A little Veranda paper and a flower that I modified from a previous tutorial (found here), And the sketch comes to life!
This card sketch is being sponsored by Robyn's Fetish.  They have so much to choose from!  Be sure to check out their shop!

But right now, I want you to create your card and get it posted on Frosted Designs!  I can't wait to see what you create!
Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Haley D. said...

Your card is beautiful! I LOVE the Veranda paper!

Becky B. said...

Hi, Ann! Beautiful card - the Veranda papers are some of my faves! :) Hope all is well with you and that you are having a wonderful school year so far! We'll be on Fall Break later this week - WOOHOO! - so I'm looking forward to getting in some extra crafting time then!

Take care!

Becky