Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Frosted Designs First Card Sketch Challenge!

I'm SO EXCITED!  It's finally time for the first Card Sketch Challenge at Frosted Designs!  As the coordinator of this challenge, I've put together an amazing Design Team that has absolutely out-done themselves.  Wait 'till you see their work! 

I decided to go with a Halloween theme, since I've been seeing "Halloween" in stores since July!
Yes, you guessed right, lots of Close To My Heart® products!  The flowers are from our new Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, the spiders and webs - C1462 All Hallows Eve, along with papers and sparkles.
I'm sure your asking yourself about the sketch.  Here it is:
Now head over to Frosted Designs to see what the Design Team has in store for you and then create a card of your own.  You have until Sunday, September 25th to link it up.  Add a post here, so I can be sure to see your artwork.
Thanks for joining us and Happy Creating! 

7 comments:

Monica said...

Very pretty, love the colour combo and those flowers. The distressed effect adds so much character.

xxx Monica

Scrappin Thread said...

Ann,
Those spiders creep me out! You did a great job making a spooky Halloween card. I love the distressing and your flowers, too!
Beverly

Rene said...

Spooktacular! I love Halloween!
Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! To be in with a chance to win this week's prize all you need to do is leave a comment for one or more of the entries this week and let them know you saw their creation on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!!!!
Rene :D

Stampalicious said...

Ann, this is sooo pretty, I love the colours you chose and those flowers are awesome!! I love rolled flowers so much.

Lana said...

Love the Halloween colors and roses sooo beautiful! :)

Becky B. said...

FANTASTIC Halloween card!! :)

Becky B. said...

Hey, Ann! One more thing...I've got an award for you on my blog...go here to check it out:

http://scrappinbeckyb.blogspot.com/2011/09/blog-award-for-me.html

Have a SUPER weekend!

Becky