Friday, September 23, 2011

Blog Award

My friend Becky, over at Scrappin Backy B gave me this wonderful Blog Award.  I've been so busy, that I'm just getting to it!  Here are the questions that I must answer to accept the award:
Q1) Name your favorite color? Blue 
Q2) Name your favorite song? You Get What You Give by The New Radicals
Q3) Name your favorite dessert? Anything chocolate!
Q4) What annoys you at the moment?  Stupid people - Is that too harsh?!
Q5) Your favorite pet?  Big dogs, especially Labrodor Retrievers
Q6) Black or White?  Black
 Q7) Your biggest fear?  Cancer
Q8) Best Feature?  Eyes
Q9) Everyday attitude?  Usually positive
Q10) What is perfection? Wow, that's a tall order.  I think perfection depends on the moment - where you are and with whom.
Q11) Guilty Pleasure?  Shopping
Q12) When you're upset you?   Clean!  It helps to take out my frustrations!


I'm passing this award on to :
Brenda  She is SO talented!
Trisha  She is also talented, and her blog always makes me smile!
Haley  Yes, more talent!  Inspiring!

Be sure to click the links and visit their blogs. These are friends that I have never "met" except through the power of the internet!

Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget - coming soon - a new card sketch!

4 comments:

Haley D. said...

Wow! Thank you so much! I love YOUR blog!

Becky B. said...

Thanks for the "shout out", Ann! Nah...you're not being too harsh in saying that stupid people are an annoyance...I agree with you wholeheartedly! One of my favorite quotes, by John Wayne, is "Life's tough, Pilgram, it's even tougher if you're stupid". So profound, eh?? ;)

Hugs,

Becky

Brenda Frerichs said...

Thank you, Ann. I'm overwhelmed. YOU are such an inspiration to me. God's blessings, Brenda :-)

Trisha Morton said...

Ann you are such a sweetheart! I apologize for being so late getting back to you. I've been off line for awhile due to pregnancy. Thanks for your sweet comments and for thinking of me!