Saturday, September 3, 2011

Are You Still There?

Soon you'll be calling me "The Neglectful Blogger"!  It's been almost 2 weeks since my last post and I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for sticking with me.  Now, I know you've heard this before, but I do have a good reason.  Are you ready?  I've been REALLY busy!  REALLY, I have!!! 
Since my August 21st post, these events have occurred:  My husband's birthday, structural inspection of the house we're buying, (did I mention that we're buying a house?), loan application that included lots of scanning, faxing, e-mailing, etc., school started, my birthday, termite inspection, lots of details to take care of for the new Card Challenge that will be starting at Frosted Designs, and did I mention school started and we're buying a house?!?! 
Oh, and one thing I forgot - Tuesday is our 25th Wedding Anniversary!  If anyone has a good ideas for a present for my hubby, I'd appreciate it!
So, I finally got into my crafty stuff and created this card:
It uses some of my older Close To My Heart stuff, but I just LOVE this stamp set.  As far as I'm concerned, sunflowers are the one flower that carry me from summer to fall.  I love them!  I'm entering this card in the Clean and Simple  FTL156 Challenge.  I'm also sharing it at Make It Monday!
I'm so glad you stopped by!  Be sure to stop by tomorrow.  I have a fantastic post for you.  You won't want to miss it!

7 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Ann....welcome back.
Love the sunflower and lovely papers.Simple, clean,and lovely.
How dare life get in the way of crafting...lol
Luv CHRISSYxx

Becky Carafa said...

This is gorgeous, I love the background. The yellow of the flower just pops!

Monica said...

So cheerful, sweet and simple... hope the house deal goes well. Belated happy birthday.

xxx MOnica

Haley D. said...

Lovely card! Best wishes for all the wonderful (and hectic) things going on in your life right now!

Becky B. said...

Hi, Ann!! I too have been a neglectful blogger. I haven't had time to read anyone's blog and the only reason that I've had posts for the past couple of weeks on my blog is because I pre-scheduled them! :) School started for us on 8/25, so it's been really busy here too...but you've been MEGA busy!! Hope that you and your hubby both had wonderful birthdays and a great 25th wedding anniversary!

Hugs,

Becky

Mary J said...

Ann, this is so lovely! The simplicty is so effective!

Thx for sharing with us at the Make It Monday linky party!

Mary J x

Lisa Jane said...

what a wonderful project - Thanks for linking up to Make it Monday
Lisa x