Saturday, September 10, 2011

And The Winner Is.....

Kathy
Congratulations!  You are the winner of my Blog Candy!  E-mail me your address so I can get the goodies in the mail.
Thank you to everyone who entered and shared the information.  You are the best! I can't begin to tell you how it warms my heart when I see that people take the time to visit my blog and leave me comments.  I have "met" some wonderful people via this blog - the internet can certainly be a wonderful thing! 

Be sure to keep stopping by - next week the first Frosted Designs Card Challenge will be up and I'd love to see some of your artwork!  So be sure to let me know you are participating!
See you soon!
Ann

3 comments:

Haley D. said...

congrats, Cathy!

Becky B. said...

Congrats to you, Kathy!! Enjoy your goodies! :)

Kathy said...

Thank you Ann. I'm really excited to receive your wonderful Blog Candy prize. I have emailed you my address. Thanks again. Kathy