Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sharing From the Heart Blog Hop

It's time, once again, for the Sharing From the Heart Blog Hop.  If you are arriving from Deanne's blog, you are in the right place!  This month I am featuring the August Stamp of the Month, Wicked (S1108).  You saw this witch earlier this week, too!
The flower was made using the new Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge from Close To My Heart®.

I also wanted to show you one of the new stamp sets, School Rocks (B1396) just in time for the start of the new school year!

Remember, all of these products are available in the beautiful new Autumn/Winter Idea Book from Close To My Heart®  The link to it is on the upper right sidebar of my blog.

Now, your hop is not done yet, head over to Amy's Blog to see what she has to share with you!
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Hopping!

11 comments:

Diana said...

Great cards! I love the wicked one!!

Lori said...

Both of these cards are really great! I didn't think I needed that school stamp set, but now that I've seen what you did with it, I may have to get it!

Lela said...

Both cards are GREAT! I especially like the one use the Wicked Stamp set! Very cute, TFS

Romaine said...

The school one is sweet!

Kristin said...

Wow these are both so great!

Becky B. said...

I'm totally lovin' the "wicked" witch stamp...so cool!! :) She's kind of a funkier/modern version of Samantha on Bewitched...don't you think? (That was one of my favorite shows when I was a kid!)

Kristine Ponte said...

That back to school card is lovely Ann! the new stamp set definitely looks Fab!

Shirley-anne said...

hello Ann . liked both cards a lot . Loved the sentiment on the' back to school ' card though . The wicked witch card is amazing .
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .
Shirley-Anne

Ann said...

Thanks Everyone!
Samantha - didn't think of that! But, yes, she is a modern Samantha!

Wendy K. said...

Nice cards, I like the A+ stamped paper.
Wendy K.
www.MyScrapbookingBlog.com

Mary J said...

Fantastic cards, Ann! Thx for linking it up to the Make it Monday party!

Mary J x