Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Frosted Designs News!

Frosted Designs


I have been very busy the past few days with Design Team Business!  As you already know, I am on the Design Team at Frosted Designs.  Well a few things have changed!
A new Sketch Along Tuesday Card Challenge has been created and I am the Coordinator!  I'm really excited about the new position, and have been scouring applications and blogs, trying to choose the members of my team.  Believe me, the competition was tough and finally, the team is complete!

Please help me welcome:
Angela - she was already with me on the Fabulous Friday Team! 
Martina
Beverly
Lana
Joanne
Marina
Take a few minutes to stop by their blogs to say hello!
I can't wait to get started with this fabulous team!  Be sure to stop over at Frosted Designs to meet the rest of the new designers on the other teams. 

5 comments:

Joanne said...

Aloha Ann! So happy to be joining the team, and am so excited! Can't wait to get going on our first project!

Sunny79 said...

Hello Ann, thank you so much.
I am excited too and hope we'll have a lot of fun.
Hugs, Marina.

Ann said...

Hi Ladies!
We are going to have SO much fun!!

pink latte said...

Hi Ann! I'm so excited to be a part of the Team!
Can't wait to start! :)

Becky B. said...

Congrats, Ann, on being the sketch team coordinator!! I'm looking forward to seeing all of the terrific designs that you and the other gals put together! :)