Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Birthday Card!

Heart 2 Heart is having a Birthday Challenge!  This is a great challenge for me because I have a few birthdays coming up this month - mine and my husband's, to name just two!

Anyway, here is the card I created to celebrate this challenge:
This is the Cupcake Sprinkles-D1336 stamp set from Close To My Heart®.  Even though it is not in the just-released Idea Book, it is still available!  Don't you think this set is perfect for all kinds of birthdays?
Now, don't forget to hop over to Heart 2 Heart to see all of the amazing artwork over there.  Maybe it's time for you to create a little something and enter it too!
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

very cute...I love that stamp set!

Monica said...

Sooo cheerful and yummy... very edible card! Lol.

xxx Monica

Haley D. said...

What a sweet birthday treat! Thanks for playing along at H2H!