Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Sahara Chair

If you remember, I shared a story about the closing of The Sahara a few weeks ago.  I was a little disappointed that I didn't take home a Sahara Chair on that day.  Welllllllll...
...I did today!  We had a bunch of errands to run today and we were near the strip, so I talked my hubby into swinging by the Sahara - just one more time!
I absolutely love this chair!  The seat is a little stained, but I think a some upholstery cleaner will do the trick! 
Just think, in 20 years when I take it to Antiques Roadshow, the Keno brothers will love me because it's all original!!!!
In the meantime, this will be my Craft Room Chair.  It's very comfortable!
Thanks for letting me ramble on about my chair!  Oh, and yes, the price did go down!
Be sure to stop by tomorrow.  I've got an interesting post for you!

2 comments:

Becky B. said...

Oh, WOW, Ann! This chair is a beauty...I can see why you just had to have it!! So glad that the price was reduced and that you were able to go back and snag it - it's beautiful and will be a great accent to your scrapbook room! :)

Ann said...

Thanks, Becky! I just love it! And it will be so much fun to tell it's story years from now!