Friday, July 8, 2011

Ice Cream at the Beach Blog Hop!


It's finally here! 
If you just came from Lydia's blog, you are in the right place.  If not, you can stop by Frosted Designs, where the hop begins!  There is so much to tell you, I hardly know where to begin!
Frosted Design is celebrating their First Anniversary and the Fabulous Friday Challenge is a recipe:  ribbon, fancy trim, charms, rhinestones, and pearls.  To celebrate, I created this:
Nothing says, "Happy Anniversary" like a paper cake-box!

Now, this is also the Ice Cream at the Beach Blog Hop.  So, there has to be ice cream, right?

Do you remember Dreamsicles?  Orange on the outside, vanilla on the inside?  Delicious!!

Now all of this celebrating wouldn't be complete without prizes.  Here are the details:
To have your name entered to win the November-Rose prize, you:
  • need to leave a comment on this post.
  • To have it entered a second time, become a follower of my blog.  (If you already are a follower, let me know in your comment)
  • To have it entered a third time, post a link to this post on your blog.  Let me know you've done so with a link back to your blog.
Now, I'm sure you're wondering about the prize.  Well, here it is:

The stamp set alone is a $22.95 value from Close To My Heart®!  The added bonus is:  If my number of followers reaches the secret number, I have extra goodies that will be included in the prize package.  You may be asking, What is the secret number?  Now if I told you, it wouldn't be a secret now, would it?! 
Be sure to leave your comments before midnight on July 11th.

THERE ARE STILL MORE PRIZES!!!!!

Frosted Design has  prizes, as well.  You need to collect the questions and answers from all of the blogs on this blog hop.  Here is mine:

Ann, what is your favorite embellishment to use on your layout/card/project?
Lately it's been paper flowers, but overall, I would have to say, ribbon.

Once you have all of the questions and answers, e-mail them to: danica4us@yahoo.com.

Finally, I'd love to see your artwork for this challenge at Frosted Designs.  I know how talented all of you are!

Now, it's time to continue hopping.  Thanks so much for stopping by, and be sure to stop by again, soon.  Your next stop on the blog hop is Angela's Blog

Happy Hopping!

43 comments:

Angela said...

Ann this is just sensational! What a gorgeous littlle keepsake too.

Amanda said...

Stunning cake box!! It's so pretty.

We used to eat something very much that same here in AU, it was called a Split...ohh Yummo

shersl84bed said...

Beautiful little box, love the colors.

I'm a new follower of yours.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

ELLEN said...

I've just become a follower of your blog! I love the little anniversary cake -- it's so sweet!

Haley D. said...

That cake box is GORGEOUS! Today is my anniversary, so I think you should send it to me. ;) The dreamsicle card is adorable!

Haley D. said...

P.S. I already follow your fabulous blog!

Tammy said...

Adorable card! And such a sweet cake!

Tammy said...

I am a follower...hope you meet your magic number!!

bakscrap said...

I am a new follower. Great prize, thanks for the chance to win.

debbiebakk said...

Adorable cake box and dreamsicle- enjoy your weekend.

Cherie said...

I love the cake box! It is beautiful! I love the colors, and the bling!! I am a new follower!

cherie.goyer at gmail.com
http://oneheartscrapper.blogspot.com

Karin said...

Love you projects That little box is so beautiful. The orange Popsicle looks good enough to eat!!!
Hugs!

Diana said...

That box is so pretty!!!! that the Popsicle is adorable.

Trish said...

I love the dreamsicle... I can taste it.

Anna said...

I'm a new follower! Thanks for the chance to win! Great fun!

Lori Apgar said...

Your cake box looks delicious!!! Love the dreamcicle card too ~ yummy!! So glad to be in this hop with you!!!

Sherri said...

I love the dreamscile card! too cute. I am a new follower~

giovanna said...

I'm a new follower but I'm not able to register myself.
Your little box is very beautiful!
Hi Gio'

Debeez Designs said...

Wow! So pretty I am a new follower and blog hopper so looking forward to seeing your work - sorry have not yet worked out how to put a link back onto my blog! lol

Suzy said...

Very pretty box! Thanks for sharing and the chance to win. :)
-Suzy suzyq28024@gmail.com

Suzy said...

I'm also a new follower ;)
Suzy suzyq28024@gmail.com

Becky B. said...

WOW, Ann!! This is amazing! I'm a long-time follower and fan of your blog and have posted your blog candy link at the top of the sidebar on my blog
http://scrappinbeckyb.blogspot.com

Have a SUPER weekend! :)

Becky

Ashley Horton said...

I am now a follower.

Ashley Horton said...

I love both of your projects! That ice cream is really too cute!!

Ann said...

Thank you Everyone for your comments. You are all so kind!
Happy Anniversary, Haley!

Be sure to tell all of your friends to visit this hop. Monday night is the deadline for prizes! Aaaannnd... we're getting closer to that secret number!

Roberta: Mother of 3 said...

Love your realistic projects! I am trying to become a follower, but the whole area is down! Maybe blogger is having issues!

Roberta @ The Papercrafting League
http://thepapercraftingleague.blogspot.com

Colleen said...

Beautiful cake box, love all the embellishments.

Andrea Fogleman said...

Fab Creations! The little box is beautiful!

MJ's Kraze said...

I love your card

Riti said...

Hi this is Riti from India and am new to the Blogging world.I simply enjoyed myself looking around in here & i do take the pleasure to tell u that U R SOOOO TALENTED.
I have also created a blog recently. Well if u wish to visit me sometime, u can drop by at http://alilpieceofheaven17.blogspot.com/
i'll be really happy to get a comment from u.

hugs

Riti said...

YOUR CAKE BOX IS JUST GORGEOUS!!! AND THE LOLLIE CARD LOOKS GOOD ENOUGH TO EAT..YUMMY..LOVE THE ORANGE!!

Riti said...

HERE NOW I AM ANOTHER FOLLOWER OF YOUR BLOG !! And i'm sure i'm gonna be inspired & have loads of fun here..

xo

Riti said...

SINCE I AM A NEW BLOGGER I DONT KNOW HOW TO LINK BACK MY POST.
I HAVE POSTED ABOUT YR GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG. HERE'S THE LINK http://alilpieceofheaven17.blogspot.com/2011/07/anns-blog-hop-candies-to-be-won.html

SORRY FOR THE TROUBLE.

Elisabetta e Noemi said...

the cake box is wonderful
no words
ciao ciao
eli

Anne-Marie said...

How beautiful is this?! What a lovely keepsake.....saw you on Make it Monday!

Ann said...

Thank you again everyone! For those who were having trouble following, it looks link Blogger got it fixed. (I counted it anyway!)
We are getting close to the magic number!
I'll post the winner tomorrow!

Merry said...

Oh wow....love that little box...such pretty papers you have used. Also really like the iceblock card...too clever. Visiting from Make It Monday.

Riti said...

I can hardly wait Ann...the exciting is killing me! I keep coming bak here to chi for the winners!!

Riti said...

Thanks for being my follower!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous cake box. I love the colour and decoration...lovely.

Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

Trisha Morton said...

Love your dreamsicle!

Michelle said...

HI

Wow,gorgeous cake box!! Love the tiny details.

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :-)

worldfreeumovies said...

It sounds very interesting!
i like the post very much keep it up
Yah this blog is making a dfference. I love it.
Buy AC online