Saturday, July 23, 2011

Do You Hear Chirping?

Well, you should!  Close To My Heart® has done it again!  Yes, they've partnered with Provocraft to create a Cricut® Cartridge that will coordinate with stamps from the new Idea Book.  Beginning on August 1, 2011, The Art Philosophy Cricut® Collection will be available for purchase.  This amazing collection includes over 700 images and also includes 3-D flowers and boxes.  As if that isn't enough, the collection also includes 3 stamp sets and 3 sets of coordinating dimensional elements!  Throughout the Idea Book, stamp sets that coordinate with the cartridge will be outlined in red.  What more could you ask for?

Take a look at this short video.  It explains everything!

Here is a sneak peak at just a few of the basic shapes:
 
And, if that isn't enough, here is a little artwork created using this wonderful collection:
Remember, clicking on the images will give you a better look at these pics!
And I just want to thank Chris Hill for letting me use these images!
I can't wait to get my hands on this wonderful new product!  Let me know if you want to play too!
Now, do you hear chirping?

4 comments:

Haley D. said...

Chirp chirp!

Trisha Morton said...

I am SO excited for this!! Love the artwork, btw, thanks to you both for sharing!

Ann said...

I still have to place my order!!!! Of course, I'm still waiting for a hard copy of the new catty!

Katie said...

I am in so much trouble!!! :)