Sunday, July 24, 2011

Awww - A New Blog Award!



My friend, Becky just gave me this Blog Award:

Thank you, Becky!  To accept this award, I have to tell you 7 things about me and present it to 7 other Bloggers.  So, here goes:
1.  I love chocolate, as far as I'm concerned, it's the 5th Food Group.
2.  I also love Italian food.
3.  I enjoy finding and restoring/refinishing old furniture.
4.  For my birthday, one year, I asked for a palm sander, and my husband got me one!
5.  I love to read.  James Patterson is one of my favorite authors!
6.  I'm addicted to HGTV, although I wish they lighten up on the house buying shows!
7.  I do not like to exercise.

Now, for the 7 Bloggers  - in no particular order:
Haley - The Inky Scrapper
Paige - Paige's Paper Paradise
Lori - Clearly From the Heart
Chris - Scrap With Chris Hill
Suz - WinterHeart Paper Arts
Vicki - Wizard's Hangout
Diana - My Stamping Spot

These are just a few of the blogs I haunt and go to for inspiration.  Take a few minutes and stop by their blogs to say "hello"!
I must say, it's amazing to me how you "meet" people through blogging.  Someday, I hope to actually meet these people in person. 
Have a great Sunday!

8 comments:

Trisha Morton said...

Congratulations, girl! Well deserved for sure!

Haley D. said...

Thanks! And here I thought that *I* was stalking *your* blog! LOL :)

Monica said...

Congrats!

xxx Moncia

Monica said...

Sorry, was in a bit of a hurry there... meant to write Monica and not Moncia!!! Lol!

Ann said...

Haley, I think we're all stalkers. We probably need a support group! "Hello, my name is...." LOL

Becky B. said...

Hi, Ann! Thanks for the "shout out"! It was fun to learn some more things about you...I too am a chocoholic, and loooove Italian food as well! :) I'm off to check out the favorite blogs that you listed - have a SUPER day!

Ann said...

OK, Becky, so when are we getting together for Italian food and a rich chocolate dessert???!!!

Paige Dolecki said...

Ann -

You are just as sweet as the award picture! Thanks for passing this on to me. The admiration is completely mutual!

Paige