Tuesday, July 12, 2011

And the Winner Is.......

First, let me thank all of you for your wonderful comments.  I truly treasure and appreciate every one of them.  But there can only be one winner, and that person is:
                                          
                        Cherie
Cherie said, "I love the cake box! It is beautiful! I love the colors, and the bling!! I am a new follower!"

Congratulations, Cherie!  Please e-mail me your address and I will get the prize in the mail.

Thank you all, once again.  New followers, I hope you'll keep stopping by to see what else happens here at November Rose.  In fact, stop by later.  I'll have a new post about what I did yesterday.  And on Thursday, I'll be participating in another blog hop.

See you later!
Ann
Oh, the secret number?  It was 170.       

1 comment:

Becky B. said...

Congrats to you Cherie!! Enjoy your goodies! :)