Friday, June 24, 2011

Black & White + One Color

It's Fabulous Friday again and the kind folks at Creative Cuts and More gave me some goodies to work with for this challenge.  Here they are:

I embellished the shoe card with a flower from the Spring Up stamp set from Close To My Heart®.  It was dressed-up with a pearl in the middle.  The coin purse card was embellished the same way, but first, I stamped the entire purse with a retired background stamp using Amethyst ink.  The clasp was embellished with purple Sparkles. 
Here are two pics for a closer look:


I hope you'll stop over at Frosted Designs to see what the rest of the Design Team has created!
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic weekend!



10 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Ann

What a gorgeous set!! Love the background stamp you used on the purse.

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :-)

Lori said...

Hi! I saw your entry on Make it Monday. What a darling card set!

Antonella said...

What a great set a purse and a shoe - perfect!! Love the color you picked, that is such a pretty blue color! I stopped by from Make It Monday where I've linked up too.

Hugs, antonella :-)

fls said...

WOW. What a great purse with that background stamp! And a lovely set together. I'm glad I came over from Make it Monday to see them up close.

Nana Donna said...

I stopped on over from Make it Mondays, and just love your show and purse, they are so adorable
http://nanadonnascarddreams.blogspot.com/

Sandy said...

Saw your cards on Make It Monday, I really like the simplicity of your shoe, it's really elegant and the purse looks lovely in purple! good luck in the challenge,
Sandy

julieprice3 said...

How Awesome,what a great idea, Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday this week
Hugs Julie P

suzARTe said...

I really love this. I am a huge fan of shoes and bags and you have really done justice with this project

so nice to see your work on MIM

Becky B. said...

Well, how fun are those?!?!? SUPER cute!!

Kerrie said...

Now that looked like a fun project... super!

Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.