Wednesday, June 22, 2011

B-I-N-G-O Get Well Card

I know, I've been missing for awhile!  Summer Break has been busy, so far.  I even worked a couple of half-days to prepare for the new school year.  I still have a lot going on (more about that later), but, I'm back to my blog and crafting!

This week  Heart 2 Heart is having a BINGO Challenge.  Here's my card:
I used Sophia papers and the Heartfelt Treasures stamp set.  The sentiment is from a retired set called Spunky Greetings - all CTMHThe button and pearl are also Close To My Heart®, the punch, however, is from Martha Stewart.

Now the challenge was to use this board:

You had to  choose three things to use on your project so that, when finished and crossed off on the board, created a Bingo (or Tic-Tac-Toe). 

I need to get this card in the mail to my friend who just had surgery.  I hope she likes it!

Please stop back again soon.  I have much more coming your way!

8 comments:

Debbie Carriere said...

Wonderful card! Love the flower. Thanks for playing at H2H!

Haley D. said...

Your card is very pretty! Thanks for playing H2H bingo!

Chrissy said...

Very pretty card, sure to make her feel better, love the flower.

Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

Karen Day said...

A really lovely Get Well card, Ann! Glad you could play Bingo with us on H2H this week :o)

Melanie said...

Great Card. Hope your friend is better soon.

Kerrie said...

Wonderful card.... love the flower...

Lorrinda said...

Very pretty! Summers are busy for me too...Glad you took the time to play H2H bingo with us:)

Melinda said...

Such a happy get well card! The pearl centered flower is gorgeous. Great stamping. Thanks for joining us at H2H!