Sunday, May 15, 2011

Gingham and Roses

I was feeling creative today and came up with this little card.  I used the sketch from Mojo Monday:
Here's a close-up of the rose:

You can find the tutorial for this rose here. I was also going to enter in in the Cupcake Craft Challenge,  but their link is already closed.  Oh well, I hope you, my followers, enjoy it!  Remember, you can always click on a photo for a closer look!

It's almost Monday, and I know I've got a busy week ahead! 
 Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
As always, thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Haley D. said...

Pretty card, especially that rose. Mine never turn out that lovely. LOL

Faye said...

Hi Ann. This is a super card. I love the clean, fresh feel, the colours and the great sentiment. Thanks for trying to play at Cupcake. Have a great week. x

Grace said...

Hi Ann! What an adorable card! I love the gingham! Your sentiment is great! I saw it on Make it on Monday and just had to come see! Great job!

Michelle said...

Hi Ann

Gorgeous card, love that rolled rose!

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :-)

Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning.

Sally said...

Hi Ann, saw you over on MIM & your card just stood out from the rest. I love the gingham & what an amazing rose.
Sally x

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a delightful card! Wonderful sentiment and your rose is fabulous -- the perfect finishing touch.

Becky B. said...

Super sweet card!! LOVE the green/white gingham and the flower is the perfect accent - lovely!! Have a fun and relaxing weekend...school is almost over!!

Kerrie said...

Wonderful rose!...

Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

Monica said...

Pretty flower... stands out so well. The sentiment is perfect.

xxx Monica