Friday, May 27, 2011

Fabulous Friday: Picnics and BBQs

I can't believe it's Memorial Day Weekend already!  That means it's offically time for picnics and BBQ's.  I made this little invitation for our challenge at Frosted Designs.

I masked the watermelon images and filled in the color with sponge daubers.  I hope you'll stop over and see the artwork of all those talented ladies!  They never disappoint!
We have no big plans for the weekend (unless Trisha's coming to town!), which is probably a good thing after such a busy one last weekend!!  Maybe I'll get some quality time to get some crafting done!!!
Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Shirley-anne said...

Hello Ann.Delicious images .Lovely layout .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

Mary J said...

Oh yum. I love this Ann! The layout is just brilliant!

Hope you are having a lovely weekend!

Thx for linking up to Make It Monday!

Mary J x

Becky B. said...

OOOOH!! I LOVE this card!! The colors are so cool and refreshing...greens and pinks are one of my favorite color combos!