Friday, April 15, 2011

Handmade Embellishment

Since I posted the Paper Rosebud Tutorial, I thought it was time I showed you a card using it! 
This has to be my all-time favorite Close To My Heart® paper.  It's called Elegant Bouquet and retired.  The rosebud is from my tutorial, the punch is from Martha Stewart, and the sentiment is from D1255 Thought of You.

Now head over to Frosted Designs for the Handmade Embellishments Challenge and to see more fantastic artwork!  How about making something and entering the challenge?  I'd love to see your name over there!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Becky B. said...

Ohhh! So pretty! Your rose looks like a "peace rose" which is my favorite...my grandmother used to grow those!

Chrissy said...

I love that sentiment...Beautiful papers with the roses, and I love your handmade flower. Thanks for sharing at 'Make it Monday'
Luv CHRISSYxx

Mary J said...

Oh my, what gorgeous papers!!! Thx for sharing your inspiration with us at Make It Monday! Hope to see you again!

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

Mary J x

Sandy said...

Love the handmade rose and the lacy punch finishes off your card beautifully, I saw your card on the "Make It Monday" linky party and thought I would drop in to say hi!
Sandy

CraftyGirl said...

Beautiful card!! I love the delicate punch and the fabulous flower you made!!

barb :)

Monica said...

Hi Anne,

This is so pretty! Love the designer paper and that flower is to die for... so VERY pretty.

I love the name of your blog - November Rose, reminds me of romantic poetry by William Wordsworth - studied him in school.

xxx Monica