Friday, March 4, 2011

Fabulous Friday Recipe Challenge

It's Friday!  That means it's time for the Fabulous Friday Challenge at Frosted Designs.  The challenge this week is a recipe: 
  • 3 patterned papers
  • 2 fonts
  • 1 journaling tag
Here's what I am sharing:
I used Sophia papers and the flower is from Heartfelt Treasures.  Both are from Close To My Heart®.
Now you're playing for a great prize, so hop on over there and see what it is!  I hope to see your artwork based on this challenge.
Have a Fabulous Friday!

5 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

What a little cutie you have here! I love the pink and green color combo... one of my all time favorites!! Beautiful LO!
barb :)

Becky B. said...

ADORABLE!! (Both the LO and little girl!!)

Diana said...

This is adorable.!!! I love that photo. Great page.

Debbie said...

Cute layout and picture! Love the pink and green color combination!

Trisha Morton said...

Cute layout, Ann! I love catchy title and the journalling box.