Friday, March 18, 2011

Fabulous Friday: Banners

It's Fabulous Friday at Frosted Designs and it's all about Banners.
Most of this banner is made with products from Close To My Heart®.  They include:  the chipboard banner and letters, Bliss papers, some of the ribbon, and the paper flowers are made with Chocolate and Vanilla Cream cardstock.  Here are some close-up photos:
You can find the tutorial for the flower here.

Remember, you can click on the photos for more detail.  Be sure to stop at Frosted Designs to see more beautiful artwork and to enter some of yours!  Click on the link at the beginning of this post or the button on the right sidebar of my blog.

Thanks for stopping by!
Oh, I'm also entering this is the Heart To Heart Challenge!

12 comments:

Trisha Morton said...

This is beautiful, Ann! I love the elegance of Bliss. I need one of these for my craft room!

Diana said...

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!! I love the elegant colors just STUNNING

Fern said...

Ann, this is gorgeous!!!! I love the bling you've added and the colors are beautiful!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!! Hugs!!

Lorrinda said...

Very pretty! I love this paper, and I love the way you embellished each letter flag. Thanks for joining us at H2H!

Melanie said...

Love it... so vintage looking.

Corina said...

Ooooh! This is adorable. I love this paper and seeing it on a banner makes me love it more. Thank for sharing with us at H2H!

Lisa Stenz said...

What a beautiful banner! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at H2H! *Ü*

Becky B. said...

SOOOOO pretty! I love all of the detail work that you did on each of the flags!

Ann said...

Thank you everyone, I really enjoyed working on this project!

Cyndie said...

I am not a big fan of the Bliss paper, but this is the first thing that I have seen that I really liked! Very pretty!

Debbie Carriere said...

Wonderful banner! Great colors :) Thanks for playing at H2H!

Melinda said...

Am really loving your banner. Your flowers are incredible. Thanks for joining us at H2H!