Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bling for Fabulous Friday!

Bling is a little "outside of my box", but it was the assignment at Frosted Designs.  Here's what I created:
The stampset (A1111 A Tulip), cardstock, and sparkles are all Close To My Heart®.  The ribbon and lace were in my stash of goodies.  As a matter of fact, I think this is the first round card that I've made. 
Be sure to stop over at Frosted Designs to see the rest of the Team's artwork, and be sure to enter something of your own!
I'm also entering this the Heart To Heart Challenge.  Click the button to the right!

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Melanie said...

great spring colours!! makes me wish this snow would leave.

Debbie Carriere said...

Great card - love the ladybug :0 Thanks for joining us at H2H :)

Jenn said...

very pretty!!!

Corina said...

Hi Ann,

This is very pretty! Thanks for sharing at H2H!

Lisa Stenz said...

Very cute Ann. I just love that little ladybug! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H! *Ü*

Karen Day said...

Great job on your first round card! Glad you could play along this week at H2H, Ann :o)

Melinda said...

Too cute! I just love your round card and the ladybug is too sweet. Thanks for joining us at H2H!