Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Day Blog Hop - Day 14

Happy Valentine's Day!

Now, I have to admit, I've cheated today.  This card is one I made last year for my husband.  Since we still have this stamp set in the Idea Book, I decided to post it again.  Besides, most of you weren't followers then!
The inside says: "captured my heart".

I also have to share this:
It was the first house I made and it is still my favorite. 
If you'd like to see more pictures of it, look under "Houses" under my Labels.

This is the last day of the the blog hop.  I can't thank Paige Dolecki and Lori Miller enough for starting it.  I've enjoyed visiting everyone's blog and I hope you've enjoyed mine.  Even more, I hope you'll keep coming back.  I have met some wonderful new friends and I hope to meet more!
Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Ann

9 comments:

Closet Stamper said...

Love the card and the house is just stunning! TFS and hopping!

Paige Dolecki said...

Ann - Awww, that is such a cute card and the house is amazing too!

Thank you so much for joining us on the Linky Party! You've shared such amazing work with us all over the past two weeks! Its been a blast hopping with you!

Hugs - Paige

Jan said...

You are one creative consultant. I have enjoyed your creations throughout the countdown. Have an amazing day!

Lela said...

WOW! Another great house! You do beautiful work. The card is adorable too, what a great idea. I'm definitely going to be back to your blog, you have wonderful creations

Trisha Morton said...

Ann, I love the card! Birds are totally my thing now (I can't believe that came out of my keyboard- my mother would laugh- she's loved them for years!) I think it is great and the house is amazing. How do you people come up with these ideas? ;) I love your blog and I'm totally coming back!

Ann said...

Thank you everyone! I've so enjoyed hopping with you. Let's do this again soon!
Ann

Haley D. said...

Your card is adorable, but that HOUSE! OMG it's amazing!!!!

Becky B. said...

Oh, WOW!! You've totally knocked my socks off with that adorable little house!! You're AMAZING, Ann!!

Mahmood Ali said...

Beautiful!!! its looking fabulous i like it...
Custom gift cards
Plastic cards