Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Valentine's Day Countdown - Day 1

Dresser Stair-Step Card

I made one of these cards after being inspired by Deneen Treble.  You can find the details here.  I added some pearls and hearts to give it a Valentine's Day feel.  I sanded the edges of this one to give it that "shabby" look.

Now this is a blog hop, so be sure to visit the other blogs to see their beautiful artwork and ideas.  Don't forget to leave some comments.  We all appreciate the love!
See you tomorrow!

8 comments:

Lori Miller said...

Your card is lovely! I love the pearls peeking out of the top drawer. :) Thanks for hopping with us!

Trisha Morton said...

This is adorable, Ann!

Kerie said...

very lovely...thanks for sharing ~ great blog hop!
I am now a follower :-)
www.kerieskafe.blogspot.com

Suz said...

I LOVE these dresser drawer cards...the pearls hanging out are the perfect touch. You rock!

Paige Dolecki said...

Ann - this is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing and hopping with us!

Paige

Adeline E. Brill said...

ohhh... I love this card! I need to order that stamp set ASAP!

Closet Stamper said...

This is soooooo cute! The pearls are great.

Becky B. said...

I love, love, love this card! The "pearl necklace" detail coming out of one of the drawers is just darling! Great job!!