Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentine's Day Blog Hop - Day 9

Chocolate!
Hello, my name is Ann and I'm a Chocoholic!  Seriously, isn't chocolate the 5th Food Group?
Well, this little project should feed the addiction!
That's right.  Nothing says, "I love you" like a giant Hershey Bar!  The candy bar is covered with Cranberry and Kraft cardstock.  The stamp set is D1193 Vintage Valentine - retired, but it is one of my favorites!
Now, grab yourself some chocolate, hot cocoa might be nice, and hop on over to all the other blogs to see their wonderful ideas!
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Lori Miller said...

This is adorable! I love the combination of cranberry & kraft. And I agree -- if chocolate isn't the 5th food group, it should be! lol!

Becky B. said...

YUMMMMM!! Doesn't everyone who works in education have an addiction to chocolate?? HA! On some days it's all we've got to get through the madness, isn't it??? :)

Trisha Morton said...

So cute, Ann! And you can never go wrong with chocolate!

Paige Dolecki said...

Ann - I'm with you on Chocolate - I firmly believe everyone should have a wee piece of chocolate each and every day. You know, for the endorphins....(LOL)

Thanks for sharing this project!

Paige