Sunday, February 6, 2011

Valentine's Day Blog Hop - Day 6

"On the 6th Day of  Chr  I mean, Valentines Day", I created this:


This is a mini Take-Out Box.  I purchased several templates from Oriental Trading awhile back and this was one of them.  The flower is from  C14566 Heartfelt Treasures.  The techniques I used is on page 7 of the new Close To My Heart® Idea Book. Just a little stamping and cutting!  Fill it with chocolate and give it to someone you love!

Now hurry, leave me a comment ( I LIVE for your comments!), do the same for the others on this blog hop, and get yourself in front of the TV for the big game!

Enjoy your Sunday!

9 comments:

Lori Miller said...

I like it! I looked at those templates, too -- now you went and made me want to buy them! lol! Thanks for hopping with us.

Ann said...

Ummm, buying more....isn't that part of the addiction? LOL

Closet Stamper said...

Cute - now I need to dig through my supplies and find my templates. I can fill it with M&Ms! Thanks for the idea.

Suz said...

Super cute! You know I love the boxes...I didn't even know Oriental Trading had templates...enabler!

And...can I just add...Go Packers!!! with apologies to the Steeler fans, of course.

Susann said...

That is so cute!! I may have to make this for my husband - he is not impressed that our Chinese Food does not come in these containers! lol

Jody Gustafson said...

This is tooooo cute. I think I'm going to make one for Mother's Day or maybe Easter(it's sooner).

Lela said...

Oh My Goodness...I'm going to check out those templates, this is SO cute and perfect for chocolates or little gift items! TFS

Trisha Morton said...

Wonderful, Ann! Thanks for sharing!

Becky B. said...

HOLY CATS!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything about this project!! The colors are so soft and pretty - so sweet looking!! I've got to check out these templates on Oriental Trading...I haven't ordered from them in a while...