Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentine's Day Blog Hop - Day 5

Rosy Lips!
This pattern is in the latest issue of Paper Crafts magazine.  After cutting it out, I ran it through the Cuttlebug to give it a little texture.  The sentiment is from the D1445 Amore stamp set. The flower was made with the new Close To My Heart® Scallop Punch with leaves that I hand-cut and sanded.  These flowers are so easy to make!

Be sure to hop on over to the other blogs to see the beautiful artwork.  Everything that I've seen so far has been amazing!

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Lela said...

What a fun Valentine!

Lori Miller said...

How cute! Thanks for hopping with us.

Closet Stamper said...

Love it!

Susann said...

This card is just the cutest!!

Suz said...

Okay...that flower is to die for, and it doesn't look easy ; 0 Maybe some time you could do a tutorial on how you make these? I'm flower impaired....

Ann said...

Suz,
I'd be happy to do a tutorial! There is no such thing as "flower-impaired"! If I can do it, you can, too!

Trisha Morton said...

I agree, Ann! Need to see that tutorial! Way cute!

Becky B. said...

What a super fun card!! The flower is FANTASTIC!!!