Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine's Day Blog Hop - Day 13

It's A House!
It wouldn't be a holiday unless I made some sort of a house!  This is one of my favorite stamp sets D1377 Around the Block.  You can do so much with it!  This little box was created with Colonial White cardstock that was sponged with a little Desert Sand ink. Cranberry ink was used for the details as well as some red sparkles on the windows and door. A strip of Cranberry cardstock for the handle with a retired sentiment tied on with Cranberry ribbon completes it.

The basic box is 5 inches high and each side is 2 & 3/4 inches wide.  It's filled with chocolate, of course.  Remember the post about the 5th Food Group?

Well, tomorrow is the big day!  I hope you'll stop by again!
Have a great Sunday!
Ann

4 comments:

Lela said...

Super Cute! What a GREAT idea for this stamp set. TFS

Jody Gustafson said...

OMG, What a cute idea. I didn't care for this stamp set and now I'm sad that I sold it. Love your chocolate house!

Closet Stamper said...

So cute! TFS

Trisha Morton said...

Your houses are awesome! I never would have thought of this, thanks for sharing! Perfect for my neighbor gifties.