Monday, February 28, 2011

I've Been Keeping a Secret.....

...and now I can finally tell you!  I've been selected to me a member of the Design Team at Frosted Designs
I found out on Saturday, but couldn't say anything until today.  Can I tell you how hard it is to be REALLY excited about something and not be able to tell anyone??  I thought I was going to burst!  In order to keep that from happening, I decided to do the "Happy Dance" (just use your imagination)!  The talent on that blog is just amazing and I am so honored to be a part of it. 

If you're not familiar with Frosted Designs, you must check it out.  Take a look at the challenges and be sure to visit the other design team members' blogs.  They are so talented and I'm sure they'd appreciate some new followers and comments. 

The team gets started this week, so I hope you'll join us.  Let me see some of your artwork! 

Till next time....and, yes, I'm still doing the "Happy Dance"!

10 comments:

Debbie said...

Congrats Ann and welcome to Frosted Designs!!!

ruth said...

Welcome to the team! I'm having just as much fun as the day I started at Frosted Designs. I'm looking forward to working with you!

CraftyGirl said...

Who is more excited? You that you made the team or us because we got you on our team?!! :)Congrats and welcome!! We would like your first assignment to be a layout of you doing your happy dance!! lol!!
barb :)

Becky B. said...

WOO HOO! Congrats to you!!! You will be a FANTASTIC addition to the Frosted Designs team!

Ann said...

Thank you all! You are all so sweet - I'm over here, blushing! As far as the happy dance layout is concerned, it will have to wait. There are no photos! Not only that, I've discovered through my quick hop through the blogs that there are a few other happy dancers! We nedd to get together sometime!
Now, I have to get to work. Our first challenge is this Friday!

Kimberly said...

Awesome news, Ann!

melissajohnson8 said...

Congrats on the DT! Looking forward to working with you there!

Diana said...

Congratulations!!!! Welcome to Frosted Designs I'm so excited to have you on my Team....

Suz said...

Yayyyy! Congrats...very exciting.

Trisha Morton said...

That's wonderful news, Ann! You'll fit right in, you are so talented!