Saturday, February 26, 2011

"Cold" Tags

I've been so busy lately, that I had to kill two birds with one stone.  The Heart To Heart Challenge  is "Cold"  and Stampmom is challenging us to make our gift tags in time for next Christmas, five a month.  Well I'm a little behind, so I made seven!
This is a retired stampset that I absolutely love!  It is called Christmas Tags and you have your choice of seven different designs.  I wish Close To My Heart would bring it back.  It makes a great workshop!  I think this little snowman looks pretty cold, don't you?
Be sure to visit Heart To Heart and Stampmom to see more artwork!  In the meantime, stay warm and thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Lorrinda said...

I love this stamp set too! Every year I make tags with it to match my wrapping paper. I love the blue you used here...very cool (um, cold?) Thanks for playing along with us at H2H!

Lisa Stenz said...

So cute! I love that little guy too. Great idea to start your tags now! I think I may need to do that myself. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H! *Ü*

Melanie said...

Cute!!!! i'm gonna have to dust off that stamp come christmas.

Corina said...

Hi Ann,
Great idea to start now. I will have to do that too. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

Karen Day said...

Hi Ann, I've been busy making Christmas tags, too! Thanks for sharing these on H2H this week :o)

stampmom said...

Adorable tags! Thanks for the plug :) Fun to see others playing along, and come Christmas, have one thing off the to-do list <3