Saturday, February 12, 2011

Blog Award

My friend Becky, over at Scrappin' Becky B  gave me a blog award!
How sweet is that?  Thank you Becky!  You made my day.
Now it's time to pass it on to 5 people and tell why I like them and their blogs.  The fun thing about blogging is, you meet people without ever "meeting" them in person!  At least, that's the way it's been working for me.  My goal is to meet them "in person" someday!  So here goes:

1.  Paige Dolecki at Paige's Paper Paradise.  For starters, she organized this amazing Valentine's Day Blog Hop along with Lori Miller.  It has been an fabulous two weeks of inspiration.  Her blog always has beautiful artwork.  If you haven't checked it out, you should. 
2.  Lori Miller at Clearly From the Heart.  As I just stated, she organized this blog hop.  Her blog is also full of inspiration.  I always enjoy stopping over there!
3.  Trisha Morton at Finding the Silver Lining.  I just discovered her wonderful blog through this blog hop.  She has beautiful projects to share and an adorable little boy!
4.  Jo at That's My Story....  I have been following this blog for awhile now.  She has the most creative ideas.  She takes beautiful photographs and has great talent for repurposing things.  I just love stopping by her blog!
5.  Jo has another blog, Isabella's World.  Or should I say her adorable puppy has this one?  Isabella is a Black Labrador Retriever puppy.  I have a soft spot in my heart for this breed.  When I was growing up, we raised Black Labs.  So I had LOTS of puppies around my house.  Isabella tells the wonderful stories of her life and adventures.

So, there they are.  Try to visit their blogs.  It's definitely worth it!

3 comments:

Jo said...

Thanks so much! I find blogging a great way that women can support ea other

Lori Miller said...

Thanks so much, Ann, for the award and for the kind words!

Trisha Morton said...

WoW, Ann! Thanks SOO much for the blog award! It's my first and I feel priveledge to have received it from you! It's been so great getting to know you and the girls on this blog hop! I can't wait for the next great adventure - I've been having so much fun! Garrett appreciates it, too! ;)