Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Surgery is Done!

I just brought my husband home from surgery a few hours ago.  He had his shoulder done and the doctor is pleased.  He is currently taking his pain meds and my son is "keeping an eye on him" while I write this!  Tomorrw he begins physical therapy!   

I have a few ideas for some new posts!  Just give me a few days to get him settled and into a routine!  Fortunately, I have a few weeks off to take care of him!  Annnnd... I'm sure a few crafts/cards can be made while sitting in waiting rooms!

Thanks for stopping by - and don't forget to come back!

2 comments:

Becky B. said...

So glad that the surgery went well...I've heard that shoulder surgery can be a bear to heal from! I'll keep him in my prayers for a speedy recovery!

Ann said...

Thanks, Becky! This is the second time. He had the other shoulder done 2 1/2 years ago. Knowing what to expect can be both a curse and a blessing!