Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Have A Heart

Today, during lunch duty, our Food Service Manager, Natalie, found this:
You may be asking yourself, "What the heck is that thing?"  It just happens to be a piece of teriyaki chicken from someone's school lunch tray.  As she moved one of the carts, there it was, lying on the floor.  Natalie is convinced that it's a sign that she WILL find her true love.  I hope she does!  Anyway, when she saw it, she picked it up (with a napkin) and saved it until I could run to my office for my camera.
So, here it is, in all it's glory.  I gave a copy of the photo our Librarian, Ryan.  He does these great "demotivators" that always make us laugh.  If you've been following my blog for awhile, you remember the "bacon" t-shirt that he gave me last April.  I can't wait to see what he does with this!

On a sidenote,  do you think we could sell it on E-Bay?   

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Becky B. said...

HA! HA! HA! This is so funny! Be sure and post what your librarian does with this jewel...it's sure to be entertaining!