Thursday, January 13, 2011

Have A Heart - Take 2

Apparantly, Our librarian is now our school new correspondent!  Actually this is what he posted after I gave him the photo of the teriyaki chicken "heart".  He is SO creative!

 KC Kitchen Chronicles

vol. 1, issue 1
Let's face the unappetizing fact: school lunch doesn't get much respect. At KC, lunch loves the kids anyway. This piece of Teriyaki Chicken was found on Wednesday, January 12, 2011 in the school's kitchen. Food Service Manager Natalie found this piece of lovin' lunch on the floor. When interviewed about the miraculous event, she said, "Hey, what can I say, I've got heart!" School staff is hoping that it's an omen . . . but the fact that it was found on the floor suggests that this may not be a good omen. In any case, the community is optimistic that it is a sign of good things to come in February, the nationally certified month of romantic love.
Ryan D.
Cafeteria Correspondent


I know what you're thinking - Two posts about a piece of chicken found on the floor????  Really?
 What can I say?  It's that "other" side of me. 

I promise this will be the end of it!  At least until we find something else that is just as worthy!
It's almost Friday!

1 comment:

friend2felines said...

Why Ann, this is exactly the kind of thing that I would post. Most interesting!