Saturday, January 22, 2011

Dresser Stair-Step Card

Thanks to Deneen Treble for sharing this fabulous card design on her blog.  I just had to try it!  Here is my version:


She even added this great template, for those of us who are visual learners!

I used a new Close To My Heart® stamp set (C1442 Tailor-Made) that will be available in the new Spring/Summer Idea Book.  I sanded all of the edges to give it a little "shabby" look and used Pearl Gems as knobs on the drawers.  Since the colors match the Heart To Heart Challenge, I think I'll post it there too!  Be sure to click on the badge to the right.

I just love this design and I'm planning a Valentine's Day card using this template.  Be sure to stop by regularly starting on February 1st for the Valentine's Day Blog Hop.  There will be tons of artwork that you won't want to miss!

It's time to check on my hubby!  Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Lisa Stenz said...

Wow! This card is amazing! It is so creative! I love it! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at H2H! *Ü*

Becky B. said...

OH MY! What a cute card!! Love the color combo and the little pearls for drawer pulls are just adorable - GREAT JOB!!

Jane said...

This is an awesome card! Love the pearl dresser knobs & the sentiment!

Melinda said...

I think the card is so cute but I especially love the comment!

Karen Day said...

Oh, I can hardly wait to get this set! What an adorable card - thanks so much for playing along with us at H2H :o)

Lorrinda said...

Great card! I love how you made a dresser out of the one side! Thanks for playing at H2H!

Corina said...

Hi Ann!
This is a very cute card, I like the dresser very much. Thank you for sharing and playing with us at H2H!

mem said...

I just stumbled across this card, while looking up what a stair card is online... this one is really great!! Thanks for sharing!

slk said...

Oooh, you’re such an inspiration. I love this blog!
Outdoor rubber stair treads - Compare prices on outdoor rubber stair tread, decorative stair tread, heated stair tread and more…

Pocono Pam said...

loooooove this card and your blog!