Thursday, January 6, 2011

And the Winner Is......

I'm guarding them!  Honest!




Suz! Congratulations! You are the winner!

All of the entries were printed without any identifying information and the judges unanimously chose your caption! Please send me your mailing information and I will get your prize in the mail.

Thank you to everyone who entered. I am so flattered that you follow my blog and take the time to leave comments!  Keep coming back - You never know when I might have another give-away!
Ann

3 comments:

Suz said...

OMGosh!! There were so many good captions, I am shocked you chose mine! I'm ever so grateful; thank you is hardly sufficient. I do hope you're going to convention so I can hug you in person!

Ann said...

Honestly, it was my husband and son that chose your caption. I can't take any credit!

No thanks are needed, I appreciate that you follow my blog and leave me comments.

Convention? Not sure yet!

Becky B. said...

Yeah for you, Suz!!! Congrats!!!