Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Three Tier Christmas Tree

This little beauty was a cinch to make!   Cut 3 graduated circles from the Close To My Heart® Mistletoe papers.  Sponge some ink on the edges.  Fold each circle in half four times.  Open up the circles and add some sparkles.  At this point I had to tweak some of the folds to get them the way I wanted.  Push each circle onto a wooden skewer, top with stars punched from metallic paper, and you have your Christmas tree!
This tree can be any size you want - depending on the size of your circles.  So break out the punches, your compass, or the plates to trace! 
Enjoy! 

5 comments:

~Mychl said...

This is adorable! Thanks so much for sharing!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

What a fabulous idea! Thanks for sharing :)

Suz said...

Ann--I've nominated you for the Stylish Blogger Award over on my blog: http://suzwinter.blogspot.com
I always love your projects, and that desire to scraplift from your every post is testimony to how fun your blog is!

Ann said...

Suz,
Thank you so much for nominating me. You are so sweet! I am honored and thrilled!
Ann

Elaine said...

Thank you for sharing your cute Christmas tree!

ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com