Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award

A few weeks ago, my friend Suz over at WinterHeart Paper Arts nominated me for the Stylish Blogger Award.  She is such a sweetheart and I am so excited!  I don't know Suz personally, but I'm sure we're destined to be good friends via the internet.  I will have to put "meeting Suz in person" on my bucket list.  Thank you Suz!!!!  There are some rules.  First I have to thank and link to the person who nominated me. I have to tell all of you 8 things that you may not know about me, and I have to "pay it forward" to recently discovered blogs, Here goes:

8 Things You May Not Know About Me:

1.  I am left-handed.
2.  I LOVE to shop.
3.  Christmas is my favorite holiday.
4.  Someday, I want to write a children's book.
5.  I love yard sales and antique shops.
6.  I know how to shoot a gun.
7.  I think it's important to think outside the box.
8.  People who aren't willing to try new things frustrate me.

My first nomination for the Stylish Blogger Award is Becky at Scrappin' Becky B.  Becky has it all on her blog.  From great projects and recipes, to fun family stories.  It's like visiting with your good friend!  She's another friend I need to meet in person!

I'm supposed to nominate more blogs, but for now, I just want to nominate one.  More will follow, I promise. 
 Now, I need to get to work on some more projects.  Stop by again soon!

1 comment:

Becky B. said...

Thanks SO MUCH, Ann, for the shout out and for nominating me! You made my day!! :)

Hugs,

Becky