Sunday, December 26, 2010

One Year Ago Today...

...I started a blog.  I didn't really have any expectations.  I thought I'd get a few followers, close friends and family.  One year (and 80 posts) later, I have 79 followers and over 5,000 hits.  Now, I know this is not a big deal in the larger scheme of things, but it is to me!  I love sharing with all of my new friends and I'd love to meet you all some day!  Your comments are what keep me going.  I love hearing that you enjoy my projects and that I have inspired you!  Please keep the comments coming!

That being said, I suppose it's time for a little celebration.  but, since we are right in the middle of the holidays, I think I'll wait a week, when things begin to settle down a bit.  I have a wonderful give-away contest for my followers.  I hope you'll check back to see what it is!  Until then, thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to stop by, read my blog, and leave me a comment or two!

Have a wonderful week!
Ann

4 comments:

Suz said...

Congratulations, Ann!!! How exciting!

Becky B. said...

Congrats to you on your 1 year blogging anniversary! Thank YOU for sharing your wonderful creativity with us! Wishing you many more years of blogging success!

Sara said...

Happy Blogging Anniversary!

Ann said...

Thank you!