Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy Holidays - In Amethyst

It's New Year's Eve and this is my last holiday card for 2010.  The card is being entered in the Heart To Heart last challenge of the year.  I'm not really happy with the photo.  It looks much better in person!
I went outside of the box and used Amethyst inks and papers from Close To My Heart®.  Amethyst ink was sponged on the cardstock and some sparkles and chunky glitter were added.  It was simple, but created a nice effect.  Don't you think?

Don't forget to stop by on Sunday for my 1 Year Anniversary Giveaway Contest.  I think your going to like the prize!

As always, thanks for stopping by and Happy New Year.  Wherever you are, stay safe and warm!

1 comment:

Sheila Bennett said...

Very pretty card. I like the purple trees, and all the sparkles in the 'sky'