Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fright Night

It's the Halloween Challenge at Heart To Heart!  This card was made with B1359 Fright Night, using Black, Gypsy, and Sunny Yellow for the cardstock and color.  The sentiment and bat are from C1374 Spellbound.  Everything is Close To My Heart®.

Again, I used a 2 1/2 inch punch for the moon and sponged the ink just like I did for my Happy Haunting card that I posted on Saturday.  I love the glowing effect from the sponged ink! 
Don't forget to click the Heart To Heart Badge on the right to see more artwork!

5 comments:

Lorrinda said...

Awesome sponging on the background, I love the scene you've created!

Sheila Bennett said...

Fun card! The 'glow' around the moon from your sponging is great.

Corina said...

One of my favorites!

Corina Mitchell

Andrea Ewen said...

Super effect! Love that purple sky and bright, yellow moon! Wonderful card and great design! Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart challenges!

Jessica said...

Oh what a great spooky card, love that moon and witch! Thanks for joing us at H2H this week!