Monday, September 27, 2010

Paper Pumpkin

It's still over 100 degrees here, but the calendar tells me it's Fall! 

This project was inspired by someone else.  Unfortunately, I don't have her name. If anyone recognizes the idea please let me know so I can give credit were credit is due! She used a scalloped punch to make her pumpkin and I didn't have that punch. 

Soo, I improvised!  I used my Coluzzle to make 10 circles.  I trimmed a little off the bottom of each one so the pumpkin would stand up. I sponged a little brown ink on the edges and folded each one in half.  They were glued together and a small piece of rolled-up cardstock was used as a stem.  Three leaves were stamped and cut out and two pieces of thin-cut cardstock were curled to look like a vine.  Voila!  It's a pumpkin!  Click on the photo for a closer view.

Now it's your turn! 
 Don't forget to hop over to eighteen25 to see more great Spooktacular Halloween ideas!

 

5 comments:

Becky B. said...

What a cute little pumpkin! Love the way you improvised using your Coluzzle!

Ann said...

Thanks, Becky. Glad you stopped by!
Ann

SCRAP TALK said...

Wauw! I love this pumpkin!
Very nice!
Have a nice sunday!
xxx
C.arine.

Sandy Ang said...

Simple but fab !

Heather said...

Very cute!