Monday, July 12, 2010

ABC Challenge - Anything But a Card

OK, it's been awhile, but I've been moving!!!!  I made this awhile ago and since my crafting "stuff" is not unpacked, I'm using this little house for the Heart2Heart Challenge:

It started out like this:



Here's one more view:

I used Silhouette Papers, Black and Cranberry ink, D1377 Around the Block - all from Close To My Heart®.  A heart punch helped to decorate the roof, along with some chunky glitter.  This was such a fun project! 
Thanks for looking!
Ann :)


5 comments:

Jayma Malme said...

Adorable. Did you post this back when you created it too? I think I remember seeing it and thinking "WOW!" Glad you reposted so I could see it again :) Thanks for playing at H2H!

Katy said...

LOVE it! Love the Chunky Glitter as well (still hoping CTMH will add this to their product line somehow!!!) Thanks for playing along and sharing despite your move!

Carol Labuski said...

this is just too cute! thanks for playing along with H2H!

Ann said...

Ye, Jayma, I did post this back when. Since everything I own was still in boxes, I thought it fit the bill just fine!
BTW - I managed to get everything unpacked, so I'm ready for the next challenge. Of course, I have to go back to work tomorrow too!

Lorraine "Lori" Blehm said...

Wow, that is beautiful!