Saturday, May 22, 2010

Heart2Heart Challenge #7 - Who Says They Have To Be Cherries?



This week was a color challenge.  I'm just getting to it since this week was Young Authors' Week at my school.  More on that in another post!  Here are the colors I had to work with:


Yes, I did use the Bowl of Cherries stamp set from Close To My Heart®, but I made the cherries - blueberries! I tried to think outside of the box (or bowl, in this case) on this one! The basket is an wood stamp that we had years ago, but it's still one of my favorites! 

 Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by and taking a look!






5 comments:

Mary said...

What a great idea to turn the cherries into blueberries! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

Deneen said...

Love the blueberries, great job on your card:)

Helen Onulak said...

OMG - that's BRILLIANT! Blueberries!!!! Thank you, thank you - I now have an idea for using the blue papers in the pack for one of my workshop layouts. Thank you for the inspiration!

Carol Labuski said...

I never would have thought to use that stamp for blueberries! what an awesome way to think outside the box! thanks for playing along with H2H this week!

EmileeAnn said...

Wow! Love your basket of blueberries!!