Saturday, May 1, 2010

Heart2Heart Challenge #4

I've had a very busy week, so I'm just getting to this week's challenge.  This week I had to use at least two different ribbons in my artwork.  I didn't want to make another card, so I decided to make a post-it note holder.  I used our new Cherry-O Paper, Tulip ribbon, Chocolate ribbon, (all CloseTo My Heart), and some other red ribbon I had in my stash!
Here it is:
Be sure to click on the Heart2Heart button on the left to see more fantastic artwork!
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Cute! Nice to see a non-card project. Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

Helen Onulak said...

Ooooo - what a fun project! I can totally see adding a magnet to the back to put this on your fridge! Hmmm....might have to lift this idea for my next crop.

Ann said...

Helen,
Feel free to lift it for your next crop. It's a great way to use up some of your scraps.
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I really appreciate it!
Ann