Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Heart2Heart Challenge #2

This was a 1-2-3 Challenge.  I had to use 1 stamped image, 2 different patterned papers, and 3 embellishments.  I used this challenge as an opportunity to showcase some of the new items from the Close To My Heart Summer Idea Book.  The 1 stamped image is from the You're Sweet (B1351) stamp set.  The 2 patterned papers are from the Cherry-O Level 2 Paper Packet (X7123B).  My 3 embellishments include tulip ribbon, a chocolate brad, and our new Cherry-O Opaques (Z1319).
Click on the Heart2Heart Challenges button in the left column to see more beautiful artwork!

11 comments:

Toni Hinchcliffe said...

Really cute! And with new product!

Lori Miller said...

Very cute card! I LOVE the new opaques!

Mary said...

I love this! Really stuck to the rules great - good job! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

Sheila Bennett said...

Very nice, simple card. Great job adhering to the challenge. :)

Katy said...

Too Cool...don't you just love the NEW Idea Book!!! Thanks for playing along!

Amy said...

Super cute!

Tammy said...

This card is put together so nicely! It all works very well together.

Lorrinda said...

Sweet! Love the new product!

Carol Labuski said...

cute, cute, cute! can't wait to play with this paper pack! thanks for joining in this week!

Angela said...

Oh, I can just smell the cherries when I look at this card! They look so yummy! Thanks for playing this week and sharing this.

Helen Onulak said...

Fun way to use the new Cherry-O embellishments! Nice job.