Saturday, March 13, 2010

Reading Week Rock Stars

Meet my administrators - Mike, the blonde, and Bob, with the black hair.  Last names are being withheld to protect the innocent, or, as this may be, the guilty! 
Last week was Reading Week and Bob and Mike challenged the students to read 100,000 pages.  If the students achieved their goal, they promised to dress as Rock Stars and play Guitar Hero.  I'm sure you've already guessed, the students reached their goal.  Actually, they read over 123,000 pages! 
When they first came out, the kids were screaming.  It brought back memories of a few concerts that I'd attended!!  Our Rock Stars performed hits from Van Halen, Ozzie Osbourne and others, I'm sure.  I just couldn't tell through all of the screaming!  It was the Grand Finale to one awesome Reading Week. 

Thanks, Bob and Mike.  You are such good sports!!!!

Rock On, Dudes!!!!!!



No comments: